Friday, July 13, 2012

So, here it is. Nothing fancy to say the least. And I know my graphic designer friends (you know who you are) are going to cringe. But, it's mine and I will continue to work on it. Nothing colorful, I have never been colorful. My previous blog Pariscowgirl was built by the super talented Michael Jack Putman of Jack and Cat Curio. Unfortunately I was not quick enough on the trigger to take the name for FB or a web site. I was busy dealing with other important things like a move to Florida from California and a daughter with cancer. So, to spare the confusion I decided to start a new blog and this was available. And, it's me...Once A Cowgirl~Always A Cowgirl!

This will be short tonight. But here is an explanation of the pictures. I started with a beautiful pair of boots that I found on google but in my reading I quickly learned that there are copyrights and intellectual laws to be followed. So, I decided to use my own pictures! That makes it simple. That's me on my beloved Quarter Horse Be or Beezur as I called her. Keep in mind that this was about 35 years ago! Yikes! The horse on the top right is Wally one of my daughters boyfriends horse. The horse on the bottom is Gus my daughters horse. The goofball in the middle is Gus being himself! I love that his tongue looks like an upside down heart on the tip!

Feel free to look back at my old blog. It's totally me. It has stories about my life in Arizona and my move to California. How I met my husband and all the things that I love. As you will see I love all things Country. Wide open spaces, horses, chickens, cows, gardens, country music, and first and foremost my friends and family! Hope you enjoy what I have to say!

4 comments:

  1. Yippea! Glad to see you blogging again! Love the picture of you. Forget the critics. Do your thing!
    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;0 you go girl...it's great cuz it's from your heart! ♥ it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks super cool to me.... Little missy! ; ) great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!! Looking forward to getting to know you! Pssst... I know who Paris Cowgirl is. :)

    ReplyDelete